Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Motivational


Greetings everyone-

This week’s motivation comes from the concept that great leaders develop good stories.
Here's one from Richard Branson:

"I was in my twenties, taking a flight to the British Virgin Islands. I had a very pretty girl waiting for me, so I was determined to get there. At the airport, my final flight was cancelled because of maintenance or something. It was the last flight out that night. I thought this was ridiculous, so I went and chartered a private plane to take me to the Virgin Islands, which I did not have the money to do. So, I picked up a small blackboard, wrote: “Virgin Airlines. $29” on it. 

I went over to the stranded passenger and sold tickets for the rest of the seats on the plane. And we all went to the Virgin Islands that night."

This week, let us continue to make a difference and look for every day opportunities to develop a 'good' story!

Have a great week!


-Your friends at Credo